Managers lead the team in REMARK-able service by providing guidance and implementing operational excellence while coaching team members into the knowledge and fulfillment of Chick-fil-A culture. In addition, managers are responsible for leadership duties that are necessary for daily operations.
Previous experience leading a team in an operational capacity.
- Lead with Integrity: Managers must identify and execute the correct procedures for each encountered situation and promote Chick-fil-A’s purpose, vision, and values.
- Lead by Example: Managers are the first to offer service and instruct others according to Chick-fil-A culture; this position holds a weight of responsibility for executing operations successfully as the manager sets the pace and expectations for the team. Follow all policies appropriately, and treat everyone with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Stay Humble, Hungry and Smart:
- Humble: A title is about service and responsibility.
- Hungry: Always look for more responsibility and more to do and learn.
- Smart: Have common sense about how to effectively work with team members and interact with guests.
- Lead Operational Excellence
- Maintain awareness of everything occurring at the restaurant and be a visible, interactive team member.
- Create and implement an execution plan to set the team up for success.
- Actively aid the team as needed to close bottlenecks and maximize efficiency and quality; provide support and guidance when adjustments are necessary.
- Investigate operations at all times, taking note of team performance, speed of service, food quality, and cleanliness, and then influence the outcomes toward excellence.
- Communicate goals, direction, and feedback to the team frequently.
- Perform Management Tasks: Based on daily assignment
- Monitor cash tills and record cash amounts.
- Monitor food safety continuously.
- Complete daily required evaluations of food safety and quality.
- Ensure the proper use, cleaning, and storage of all tools, equipment, and products.
- Adhere to ALL Team Member Hand-Book policies and hold the team accountable for any infractions by documenting each appropriately.
- Commit to opening or closing the store regularly.
- Service-minded attitude
- Teamwork mindset
- Flexible availability
Meet Our Team:
Chick-fil-A Main Street is a family of talented, warm individuals who create success through our mission to "empower our team to influence the community by creating Raving Fans." In order to build a deep friendship with one another and purposed, meaningful relationships with our surrounding community, we must first understand and protect our team’s foundation.
- Empowering others
We Expect our Team to:
- Refrain from gossip
- Be willing to work hard
- Lean into accountability
- Celebrate success
- Create a warm environment
- An engaging team
- Discounted break meals
- Scheduling flexibility
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay and Benefits
One of our favorite things to celebrate is team member growth and advancement. In all of our positions, team members are encouraged to expand their knowledge, enhance their skill-set, and challenge new goals. Leadership opportunities are offered to those who pursue this growth, maintain a team minded attitude, and exemplify a deep desire to serve the community.
With more than 2000 restaurants in about 47 states, Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items. Chairman Truett Cathy founded this chain in 1946, which was originally open 24 hours per day. However, Mr. Cathy established the policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week, and we continue to honor this today.
At Main Street, we strive to honor Mr. Cathy’s legacy and continue building on his vision: "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A” in a “workplace culture where everyone is treated with honor, dignity, and respect."
We invite you to join us!